- Advertisement -
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 200 g vegan feta
- 1 teaspoon oregano rubbed
- ½ teaspoon chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 250 g Cellentani or other pasta of your choice
- 3 sprigs of basil
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C top / bottom heat.
- Put tomatoes, peeled garlic cloves, feta, spices, salt, a few leaves of basil and olive oil in a baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and drain.
- Take the tomato-feta mixture out of the oven, remove the tomato stems, mash everything with a fork and stir to a creamy sauce. Mix in the hot pasta and serve topped with fresh basil leaves.